Firefly anak syarikat milik penuh Malaysia Airline System Berhad atau MAS kini membuka peluang pekerjaan kepada rakyat Malaysia. Banyak kerja kosong ditawarkan..semak di bawah untuk senarai penuh kerja yang ditawarkan.
Launched on April 3, 2007, Firefly, your community airline, is operated by Fly Firefly Sdn Bhd, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Malaysian Airline System Berhad. Operating out of the Penang and Subang hubs initially and now the Main Terminal Building of Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Firefly provides connections to various points within Malaysia, Southern Thailand, Singapore and Sumatera of Indonesia, aligning itself with the Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT) agenda.
Full list of job vacancy at firefly:
1) Management Accountant
- Responsible for preparing budgets, daily profit and loss reports, management reports, financial forecast and other finance-related matters.
- Degree in Finance/ Accounting or related field with CGPA 3.00 and above or its equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in a related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
2) Executive, Data Warehouse (based in Subang)
- Analyze, enhance and maintain Data Warehouse utilizing RDBMS database, develop and improve standards and procedures to support quality data development
- A minimum of Diploma in IT or Computer Science
- At least three years of experience in SQL scripting
- Must have administrative experience in database (MS SQL / MySQL / Oracle / Sybase etc.)
- Experience in projects-related crystal reporting , data warehouse, business intelligence is a plus
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools and/or OLAP tools (Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Cognos etc.)
- Strong communication and analytical skills
3) Executive, Sales (based in Penang)
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent
- Preferably with working experience in travel trade industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to interact with people at all levels
4) Call Centre Officers – 40 vacancies (based in Subang)
- Minimum SPM or equivalent
- Age between 25 to 40 years old
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia both written and verbal
- Experience in air freight sales & operations/customer service
- Self-motivated, independent, team player, good communication skills
1) Captain (ATR Rated)
- Must hold a valid Malaysian ATPL license (inclusive of a valid medical certificate)
- Must have at least 3,500 flying hours with 1,000 PIC hours
- Experience in commercial airline is an added advantage
2) Cabin Crew
- Malaysian Citizen
- Aged 20 to 35 years old
- Minimum height: 157cm
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Minimum qualification: SPM with credits in Bahasa Malaysia and English, or equivalent
- Pleasant personality, customer-oriented and hospitable
*Please enclose a copy of your full length photograph together with the required documents stated below.
ENGINEERING & MAINTENANCE
1) Licensed Aircraft Engineer
- Carry out all aspects of Line Maintenance certification including routine inspections, troubleshooting and repairs, replacement, modification and rectification of aircraft in accordance with Company and Department of Civil Aviation approved methods and procedures
- Ensure aircraft serviceability and meeting operational schedules
- Engineers with DCA Malaysia License Without Type Rating in category XE, XI, XR
- Candidates with aircraft approvals rating of ATR72-500 or have attended applicable type course will be added advantage
- Candidates with only LWTR and/or EASA part 66 category B2 are encouraged to apply
—– How To Apply ——
Interested candidates are required to send in a cover letter along with curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates and MYKad, and a recent passport-size photograph to
Human Resources Department
FlyFirefly Sdn Bhd
3rd Floor, Admin Building 1, MAS Complex A
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport