PETRONAS Trading Corporation Sdn Bhd (PETCO) is the global marketing & trading arm of PETRONAS for crude oil and petroleum products. Our primary responsibility is to deliver value to PETRONAS, whilst supporting the company in contributing to the well- being of the nation.
EXECUTIVE (CUSTOMER RELATIONS)
Min. Qualification: Bach Degree
Date: 07 Jul 11 5:35 PM
Years of Experience: 1 year
Number of Vacancies: 1
- 1. Manage all approved visits
- 2. Corporate Relation Mitigation
- 3. Corporate Events
- 4. Editorial support and write ups
- 5. Communication strategies
- 6. Networking and Relationship Building
Manage all approved visits meant for corporate agencies and the PETRONAS group, including amongst others, providing appropriate hospitalities and courtesies.
Review all potential issues and propose counter measures in mitigating , with assistance from relevant departments ,so as it will be dealt with immediately and imminently.
Plan and propose for PETCO’s participation in certain corporate related events organized by the PETRONAS Holding Companies and other Operating Units as a means of promoting the Company’s support towards the initiatives, particularly in the field of oil and gas.
Provide editorial support and write ups on all organized Company’s corporate related activities for positive reporting by the department internally and externally
Propose proactive communication strategies targeted towards relevant stakeholders in profiling PETCOs internal relations programmes so as to meet the intended objective in organizing the said events.
Foster and sustain effective working relationships and rapport with the government authorities, business and management institutions, national and key industry players and service providers in order to keep abreast with latest development in the relevant markets, and capitalize on insider status and strategic alliances to capture opportunities for new business ventures and enhance public confidence in the company business solutions, products and services.
- 1. Candidate must possess a degree in either Mass Communication, Media & Communications, Business Administration, Marketing, or International Business.
- 2. 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience in event management/event planning, (preferably event planning at an international level ) AND/OR 1-2 years of relevant working experience in corporate relations, public affairs or corporate affairs.
- 3. Good networking relationships and able to build good rapport amongst PETRONAS’ internal & external equity.
How to apply?
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.