Kerja Kosong di Perbadanan Bekalan Air Pulau Pinang
Career Opportunities at Perbadanan Bekalan Air Pulau Pinang Sdn Bhd.
Our mission is to serve as a leading organisation in water supply. Join us for a new rewarding career and take on challenge in the water supply industry positively, proactively and productively. We invite dedicated and suitably qualified individuals to join our team for the following vacancies:-
CLERICAL OFFICER (QUALITY, SAFETY & HEALTH)
(CLOSING DATE : 28 JULY 2011)
- To ensure regular updates of water quality monitoring – creating database of raw results in MS Access
- To monitor individual plant performance in relation to water quality and plot trending on graph.
- To extract monthly water quality readings and generate violation feedback reports.
- To assist in maintaining and enhancing the ISO document control system.
- To ensure that ISO files and records are in order and of the latest revision.
- To extract and compile relevant information on customer complaints and establish trend charts from data collected.
- To ensure all suppliers, contractors and service consultants registered with PBAPP are evaluated annually.
- To maintain the database and plot trending charts for mode of pipe failures (less than 90 mm).
- To perform any other duties assigned from time to time
- SPM with credit in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mathematics/Diploma or equivalent qualification (approved by MQA).
- Preferably 3 years working experience in administration.
- Knowledge in ISO Documentation and Internal Audit is an added advantage.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office – Microsoft Access, Excel, Words & Powerpoint.
- Additional knowledge in SCADA System and EDMS is an added advantage.
- Proficient in both written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess supervisory, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude, highly initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status. Interested candidates are required to submit their applications together with full personal particulars, qualifications and experience, stating present and expected salary, contact number together with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) to:-
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
PERBADANAN BEKALAN AIR PULAU PINANG SDN BHD
LEVEL 32, KOMTAR, 10000 JALAN PENANG, PULAU PINANG
or email to : HRD@pba.com.my
Please indicate the position applied for at the top left corner of the envelope.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.